Instructions for use:
Use in the evening to allow for minimum 8 hour treatment. The longer the better. Pour about a cupful hot water down the drain, shake the bottle, and use the following dosages:
Preventive cleaning or eliminating bad odour:
- Pour 100-200 ml Naturent down the drain at least monthly, more often if flow or odour issues appear
- After at least 8 hrs, pour some hot water down the drain.
Poorly running drain:
- Pour min. 200 – 300 ml down the drain
- Allow to work as long as possible, min. 8 hrs.
- Pour some hot water down the drain
- Pour 300-500 ml down the drain
- Allow to work as long as possible, minimum 8 hrs.
- Pour some hot water.
- Repeat the process 1-2 times if necessary
For really stubborn blockages, use Plumbo Powder Unblocker in kitchen drains or Plumbo Gel Unblocker in bathroom drains.
If possible, avoid using chlorine, disinfectants, or toxic chemicals in the drain. This will inhibit the biological process.